In What Sense are Non-classical Probabilities Subjective?
- APA Central 2019. Denver, Colorado. February 20–23, 2019.
Two Forms of Inconsistency in Quantum Foundations
- PSA 2018. Seattle, Washington. November 1–4, 2018. (As “Hidden Variables and Subjective Probability”)
- Seminar talk for the Controlled Quantum Dynamics group at Imperial College London. May 2018. (Invited Speaker)
Probabilism for Stochastic Theories
- XXI International Summer School in Philosophy of Physics. University of Urbino. June 22–28, 2018.
Betting on Quantum Objects
- Hong Kong Workshop on Quantum Information and Foundations. University of Hong Kong. January 8–12, 2018. (Invited Speaker)